• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings dinos rp partner search! Ocs, fandom, fluff & angst! heavy on realistic settings

rumyum

Omg look at those airplanes 🦤
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi!
I haven’t been here in a while, but i recently got back into writing and ive been missing roleplaying so here i am :D
IMG_2392.gif
About me & rules:
  • 18 years old, age range for rp partners is 18-24
  • He/him, queer
  • Central European timezone
  • English is not my first or second language so please be aware that I sometimes struggle with grammar/spelling
  • I LOVE having fun ooc, talking about our characters, sharing music and stuff, talking about anything really is all a lot of fun for me and is imo the basis for a healthy long time rp
  • I am lit. to Adv-Lit., i don’t have high expectations for the length of your replies and sometimes i don’t manage to write a lot bc of writers block, busy days or whatever. All i ask is that you give me something to work with!
  • I love building ocs for a plot but if you already have the ones you want to rp i don’t have a issue with that at all
IMG_2392.gif
What i’m looking for:
  • I only write as male characters, your character can be male or nonbinary but i don’t do mxf pairings
  • I am mostly looking for romance plots but for interesting plots i don’t have a problem with platonic relationships
  • I am looking for rp partners who are interested in building interesting relationship dynamics, i don’t like when it’s strictly one “dominant” and one “submissive” Partner as i don’t think that is how it works itl either
  • Fandoms I’m interested in include:
    • Invincible
    • Marvel Mutants
    • The Boyz
    • Ted Lasso
    • 9-1-1 (& Lone Star)
    • Miss Peregrines Home for Peculiar Children (there’s definitely ways to make the characters off legal age)
    • somehow forgetting all the fandoms i have ever been a part of? I will update this later lmao
    • I can play canon characters or ocs based in the respective universe, we can also do AUs based around a fandom if you want
  • Other Plots i’d be interested in:
    • I am CRAVING anything fluffy & angsty right now honestly, we could come up with a plot or do one of yours/the following ones
    • ^ i also love having lgbt issues be a part of rps. I’m a trans guy myself but haven’t tried playing one in fanfic yet so i’d kinda like to try that
    • Realistic plot “ideas”:
    • Something like our characters being athletes (Formula 1, Football, Olympics), simple, fluffy, a bit angsty
    • I’m a sucker for Historical plots, i really like to look into all the details of the time
    • Detective AUs (also paired with Historical settings) are cool too!
    • Other plots:
    • I’m always down for any kind of Dystopian plot! Zombie apocalypse, and so on, you name it i will probably be interested in it
  • As you maybe noticed i don’t have any well thought out plots right now lmao but i’m really open for any kind off plot so if you 🫵 have any you want to do let me know! And if you don’t we can always try coming up with something together, ty for reading all this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back