• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Dino Looking for Yaoi Partner . . . Yay!

Which do you prefer out of the Following:

• Boxers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Panties

• Bloomers (Dino's FIRST Choice)

• Briefs

• Total voters

Dinarko

That Dino you give your Panties to

Herro all you smexy rper out there! Your friendly neighborhood Dino has come to request a partner to do a yaoi rp. Been doing a great amount of hetero, and I need to go back to my roots (If ya catch my dr... tail). Any who, I am interested in one x one rp of the following pairing (Bare with the Dino):

Master x Slave

Mermaid x Human

Kidnapper x Kidnapped

Yandere x Popular Kid

Demon x Son [half breed]

Fraternal Twins

Dog x Angel

Currently have no plots figured out yet, this is excluding the Demon x Son, but really craving for the yandere x popular kid preferring to be the yandere/seme. Looking for an active rp partner who can post at least once or once every other day. I can normally post at least once a day, and if not than once every other day. However, I can guarantee that I will not make you wait longer than two days max. . . 3 if a meteorite happens to say "Humans must die for the creation of Sharknado", or I am busy which doesn't happen quite often. Lastly before I finish, would greatly appreciate a semi-literate partner who can post at least a good 2 paragraphs and use correct grammar. Not too strict on spelling mistakes, because no Dino is perfect and even with a god like creature such as myself, I do tend to make mistakes quite often. Just no text talk and one liners will get you banished to the realm of . . . seeing naked old people of the human species. If that doesn't affect you than you are a monster and Dino apologizes for all the hardships you've been through in life. Or if you are a gerontophile in which case you go to the young people. On that note, PM if you wanna do any, I am open to other ideas, but mostly craving the one listed.​

I'd love to be a subby little guy for you, but I post from my phone a lot and usually do about one para, but I'm quality...

@BlackTongue14 & @Double

I thank you peeps and puppies for wanting rp with this amazing Dino, but seeing as how many rps I have I can do one another.

Oh and double, which one would you be interested in doing?

i would love to try different types but for a beginner i think master x slave, normal school boys, vampire/werewolf x human, neighbours :D

Oh my Dino! So many options >v<!

@Double Oh my word I've been craving for twins for so long, Dino ain't even laughing!

@BlackTongue14 Hmmmmm, Demon x human would be my thing for sure :D

@Kurayami Which part would you prefer?

Would all mind sending me a rp sample?

Hello, dear Dino! If you're still looking for partners, I'd love to do the Mermaid x Human idea that you had listed!

Im intrested. I may use Divorjak, hes kinda my Magnum Opus. He's kinda submissive like crazy tho. PM me and we can do some massive plotting. (I can't PM yet.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back