Dimensions

jjbluesam

jjbluesam submitted a new role play. @jjbluesam, please edit this post to include the sign-up information.

Read more about this role play... 
Name:

Species/Race:

Home Dimension:

Place of Residence: (you can make up a town, city, or village, and state/province)

Looks:(description or image)

Personality:

Description:(optional)

Name: Luxulus

Species/Race: Rune Keeper

Home Dimension: Earth

Place of Residence: Kellinger, (village) Adrifa

Looks:
xTG88Zq.jpg

Personality: He doesn't seem to really show much emotion unless happy about something or sad, or whatever.

Description: He likes runes and has a massive collection of them (although has yet to master all of them, accidentally burning down a hut one time trying to master the fire rune)

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Melanie Bacchus (Username... I know.)

Species/Race: Human

Home Dimension: Earth (Haha... of course)

Place of Residence: (you can make up a town, city, or village, and state/province) (Um...) Hiver (Town), Adrifa (Just thought I could use that... tell me if I can't.)

Looks:(description or image) My profile picture, but I'll describe. Long wavy white-blonde hair, icy blue eyes, and fair skin.

Personality: She is very calm and self collected, but once you hit a certain point she will go off. She lets you know when something is wrong or out of hand and loves to speak her mind, even if she should not. She doesn't take to kindly with authority which also means she hates being controlled, and she is known not to break under pressure.

Description: Well not much, she can fight for a human girl, loves to sing and almost makes anyone fall in love only for her voice, and anything else you may learn along the way. 
Sure, haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back