• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Dimension Hoppers MxM and (not as much) FxF (Requires Doubling)

AThiefOfSpades

HSS Fandom Rep/Pun Bun/A Friendly Face
A is a gay (high school or college) inventor. B is a straight, somewhat homophobic high schooler/collegiate. They, along with B's annoying older brother, a musician, are roommates/housemates (if college) or neighbors (if high school), and best friends to boot. A had no intention of ever telling B (who IS aware of A's sexuality) his feelings for B-- that is until B's brother's amp shorted A's newest invention (and the entire house) resulting in a portal to a parallel, gender-swapped, opposite universe to open and A and B's female counterparts to come crashing through, causing all sorts of problems in their wake, including, but not limited to

1) B falling for the female counterpart of A, who happens to be A's exact opposite

2) The female counterpart of B falling for A, which annoys him to no end

3) The female counterparts enrolling in their school, just to make things more awful

4) And the breakdown of friendship between B and A and the female counterparts

((My only rules for this one are:

1) pick names that have similar names of the opposite gender, like Alexander and Alexandra, for example

2) If you play a character, you're playing their female counterpart

3) If you roleplay this with me, you agree not to quit))

DUDE OH MY GOD! LETTER A IS EXACTLY ONE OF MY CHARACTERS!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahh dang, I was worried that might be the case heh, but no worries! And sure, I'd love to hear them :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back