• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Digimon Starlight (Interest Check For both players and GM)

Fangway

In the city of Polaris*, strange things are happening. Even in a clear, sunny day, a sudden blizzard can hit and disappear, electrical appliances go wild even if the power is cut, people can seemingly be cut by the wind.

In this city, a group of youngsters suddenly received a strange message, which seemingly materialized a strange device and a creature calling itself a Digimon. Somehow, they got dragged into the middle of all this, and their meeting will bring a change to their fates.

Will they get to the bottom of this?

So, I had an idea for a RP, but I have no ability to run things properly, so I decided to see if there was anyone who could use the idea. If anyone wants to give it a shot, please say so.

Digimon started to appear, and both the cyberspace and the human world are feeling the change. A bunch of students in a certain city receive a message, with a Digivice and a partner Digimon, and now are getting involved in the mysteries happening around the city.

*Polaris is a placeholder name, really. Was starting to think of making it Vancouver-like or something, but it'll be better to leave that to whoever takes it.

Just be clear that the usual rules apply, and try to not be jerks to each other.

Last edited:
Definitely interested, and wouldn’t mind doing GMing to keep the story moving along, especially so if everyone keeps collaboration in mind ^_^

The chosen one has been found!

good-good-evil.gif

OK, sign ups are on, heads up if you want to add or remove anything.

Don't you hate it when you press post a bit too early?

PS, do you folks want a Discord server, or you wanna keep it here?

Still open to new players? I'll see if I have time if so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back