• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom digiMEMORY: A Digimon RP (Mechanics)

KingsRock

digimon_frontier_logo_vector_by_3prsta-d9a8kxs.png

Interest Check | OOC | Game | Mechanics | Sign Up | Lore | Arc Guide
Rules
1. Respect - Please be respectful as humanly possible. In addition to my rules that I have following, be sure that you are also following RPN's rules as well. I always try my best to show respect to members of the roleplaying community, please make sure you do the same. If you have any issues with me or another member of the RP, please PM first before making it public. Let's keep this RP as a safe environment.

2. Literacy - The RP community has been using this word wrong for years, literally. However, the definition of a 'Literate RP' in roleplay terms means lengthier and detailed post. Please check your grammar before posting and give the other members of the RP something to respond to. One liners and extremely valueless posts are unacceptable.

3. Signing Up - Because I'd like to limit the number of members in this RP, I am only accepting 7 other applicants for the purpose of the RP. This is not 'first come, first serve'; the RP itself will be which application I feel fits best for the RP. People may drop out; if that' the case, I will open up spots again. In order to sign up, click on the Sign Up link in the links listed below the logo above.

4. Characters - I know that this is based off an anime, but please make your character imperfect. I don't want perfect personalities or super strong Digimon in the RP. It makes things a lot more boring than they need to be. I want to be able to know your character's strengths, but weaknesses and shortcomings as well. The same holds true for the Digimon that your character is partnered with.

5. Quitting the RP - If you are unable to continue the RP, that is completely fine! Just let me know instead of just disappearing, for my sake and the sake of the other members. That being said, if you do not respond at least once per week, I will have to kick you out of the RP. Sorry, but we've got to keep the RP moving!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back