• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings . . . did you just vent? (original anime, among us inspired! )

philocalist

˚₊‧꒰ა 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗰 ໒꒱ ‧₊˚
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
*ੈ✩·₊˚༺☆༻*ੈ✩·₊ READ BEFORE CONTINUING.
anime looks only.
any pairing! i'm not sure if i want to *double up or not!
preferably 18+ since i'm an adult.
gore, cursing, and violence included!
small forms required, mainly developing them through the rp!
this is on-site, via pms!
interested? comment here, i'll shoot you a pm!

limited spots: maybe 1-2 partners for this post!
*ੈ✩·₊˚༺☆༻*ੈ✩·₊ . . .
DID YOU JUST VENT . . ?
okay, so i would love to do a roleplay similar to the game among us! basically, there are two imposters on a ship in space (or we can change it from a ship to someplace/something else! only if you wanna world build a little!)
we can think of an actual storyline, but i just wanna do something with gore, a little spooky . . . and some romance? i do have two imposter ocs, but i'm not sure if i wanna play two imps or play one and you play one! the reason why i'm unsure about doubling up is because i would prefer it if we did an imposter x crewmate for the hell of it! but i'm okay with doing a small love triangle too! here's a bit of a rundown:

so i think 8 members (including imps) in total! currently, my two imposter ocs are black and white. i think the colors would be:
black
white

pink
green
yellow
red
purple
orange!
we will play multiple characters as side characters, but one-two characters are main ocs (only 2 each if we are doubling up!)
curious but want more info and don't wanna msg me yet? comment below!
really wanna do this regardless of your questions? shoot me a message!

Wait this sounds so fun,,, I had among us ocs back in the day I never did anything with, I so wanna write a lil crewmate!! Is there genders for the pairings you had in mind?

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back