• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Diablo: A New Age

Kiotaro

The Fifth Horseman
This is a futuristic version of Diablo. It will consist of any of the old classes and OCs. If you would like you may twist an old classes by adding or changing something about them. Everyone will be an OC you don't have to be an original class.

Plot:

Half a millennia after the fall of Diablo, demons have started to appear again. One demon, goes by the name of Ekt'thuru, has been summoning hordes of demons to kill innocent humans. 5 people, led by a god, have been chosen by the gods to exterminate this demon and restore tranquility to Earth.

Rules:

1. There will be one over powered character who will be played by me, although I am only a narrator that will help out the characters in danger, and I will also play the demons. The others (you guys) are just a master at what you do.

2. I will accept only 5 other people. Reserving will be available but if you do not post you're character in 2 days time then your reservation will be canceled.

3. No controlling other characters.

4. Everyone starts out in the same spot and knows everyone else. So detailed personality if this gets going

5. Only post after your character is accepted by me.

6. Grammar and spelling should be correct silly mistakes are fine once in a while.

7. Post at least 3 sentences.

8. Be nice and respectful to each other.

9. I have the right to kick you out of the Rp if you are not abiding to these rules.

10. One of each class type. For example, 1 assassain, 1 berserker, 1 mage, 1 priest, 1 mechanic. These are not the classes you have to choose from although you can choose from them.

11. Have fun you little chickadees.

If you have any questions, just ask me here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright 2 more and my friend @Jinzo will be joining us.

Should I just make the Rp and then see where it goes from there?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back