• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Dhampir, urban university hospital RP

winplaceshow

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
This is my new muse, Chance. I am trying to drum up some partners for him. (I paid good money for that reference, y'all. If you steal it, I will find you.)

ddiy5jt-98d73048-c275-4da3-9d81-f9d32c5bc3ca.png

Elevator Pitch:
Chance is a first year surgery resident, which means he has no life and would be miserable if he didn't enjoy studying so much. He lives in world much like our own. Some believe the supernatural exists, and that witch hunts never ended. These people are called conspiracy theorists. They are right. The young doctor, however, is not a conspiracy theorist. It follows he is blissfully unaware that his daddy was a vampire. So, during surgery, he often wonders, "Hey-- Why am I so hungry?" Being that he doesn't have a mean bone in his body the desire to eat his patients from the inside out naturally makes him question his sanity and moral character.

Plots:
1: YC is a fang chaser Chance finds online. Their meeting sparks an intense, some would say entirely unhealthy, relationship that leads them both to question their own motives.
2: YC is a supernatural who needs shelter (another medical student, a patient). He approaches Chance for help thinking that he knows about himself. He, of course, doesn't. Drama ensues.
3: YC is a full blooded vampire who attempts to kill or otherwise disable Chance. (Hint: In the lore, daywalkers are typically trained as vampire hunters.) Could be a Enemies -> Friends -> Lovers plot.
4: Whatever your little heart desires! Want to play another doctor or nurse in the hospital? Great! Want to play the waiter in Chance's favorite diner? Cool, too.
*Romance possible for each, given chemistry.

Personal Introduction:
-
I'm Win, a 31 year old, gender nonconforming, stressed out therapist. I prefer partners in their 20's-30's.
-Currently most interested in writing M/M. Trans characters are great, but not in a fetishistic way, k tkx.
-I prefer complex power dynamics, so if you only write submissives, etc. I might not be the writer for you.
-I like to plot, and chat. But, don't worry. I have boundaries. I don't expect my writing partners to be my BFFs.
-My posts are usually between 3-6 paragraphs depending on partner input. If I'm feeling it they might be 8 paragraphs. In these cases I do not expect to be matched for length.
-I write in 3rd person, present tense. Person matters to me. Your tense does not.
-My frequency is anywhere from daily to twice weekly. But, I'm chill if my partners need to take a break.
-I like it when I'm inspired by my partners' writing style and hope they feel the same about me! ('Hope' being the key word.)

Thanks for reading!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back