• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Reid

certified Lysander au Lune hater
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Introduction
Hey all! Please call me Reid. I'm 23 years old. My timezone is EST (eastern standard time) and my response times tend to be pretty active... Albeit, it really depends sometimes on certain external factors. Like, motivation for example. But for the most part, due to IRL, I tend to be on my computer quite a bit. Response lengths vary. I've come back from a hiatus so I might be a bit rusty but it won't take me long to get back on my feet. A paragraph or two is my typical length. More if I get a fire lit under my ass and the inspiration sparks.

Some Things to Know
I do not roleplay with minors. It's a comfort thing. I'm twenty three, and thus I will only roleplay with other adults. 18 and up. No exceptions. Sorry!

----------------------------------------------------

Please someone for the love of god I need some devil's minion in my life. (Daniel Molloy/Armand, btw) Especially with the way the new AMC show is dangling it over all our foreheads. I don't have a set plot or anything, so we can wing it. I really want to try my hand at this.

I want to primarily go by the showverse, but I don't mind sprinkling in the bookverse here and there. Just a warning that I havent read the books in years so my memory of it is foggy.

I don't mind AUs. I don't mind who plays who, I just really want to RP the devil's minion ship lol.

I would prefer ooc over DM, and IC over in the 1x1 rp forum for organization but I'm not picky.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back