• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐—ฒ๐˜… ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฎ โ•ฑ fandom 1x1

doomkills

running back home to me
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f7149755974584c305a765f3053673d3d2d313134373033303531322e313732316133646237636533376562303139333337303238373135382e676966

I love you as a fist loves the broken rib /
As the lungs love the chase / As the finger
and nail love the gouge and tear.

DEUS EX MACHINA (2024)
IMG-1748.jpg

DIRECTLY FROM PLANET DOOM !!
welcome to deus ex machina! I'm doom, a twenty-something college student from michigan (GO D-TOWN!!). i used to be a writer on wattpad and quotev mainly, but have since transitioned over to this site due to falling out of interest with both sites. i am always looking for for writing partners, but the fandom in which i'm looking for may vary! with summer winding down and school starting up soon, i'm looking forward to writing something that makes getting my homework done worth it!

. . . ABOUT ME !

๐“†ฃ my timezone is est, and despite school and work, i try to reply on a semi-regular basis. that can be between one to two (or more) replies a week, or one to two replies a month. of course, i'll extend the same patience to you if you extend it to me.
๐“†ฃ writing-wise, quality always comes before quantity. exploring character dynamics and pushing the plot is always a priority for me. my word count falls between 500-1200+ words. i typically like to mirror the length of my partners, but the more interest i have for a plot/character, the more i write.
๐“†ฃ all of my writing is third person.
๐“†ฃ above all, ooc is important to me. i really enjoy getting to know the people i'm writing with, talking about our characters, expanding on plot, random convos, etc. we don't have to be the best of friends, but communications is key to me. that being said, i am 100% ghost friendly. life can get in the way and i will never hold that against someone.
๐“†ฃ as for where i like to write, in dms on-site or on a thread is where i'm most comfortable. for ooc i prefer talking on discord and you can add me @peripherais!

. . . PARAMETERS !
๐“‡— please be 18+.
๐“‡— semi-lit to lit writers.
๐“‡— follow rpn tos + rules.
๐“‡— be comfortable with doubling
๐“‡— communicate ooc.

Untitled587-20240812144128.png
** canon characters in italics indicate who i am more comfortable writing !!

JUJUTSU KAISEN

. . . PAIRINGS !
โœถ looking for: sorcerer oc x any oc, oc x canon (with doubling of course!), or canon x canon!

seeking: nanami, gojo, choso, or ino
characters comfortable writing: maki, choso, shoko, megumi, nanami, noritoshi kamo, utahime, muta kokichi (mechamaru), and more! please feel free to ask me if there's a character you'd like in particular!

. . . SHIPS I'LL WRITE !
satosugu, shokohime, inuokko and other rare pairs! just mention them to me!

โœถ plot-wise, i'd like it to relatively follow the anime, although i am comfortable diverging for the sake of incorporating ocs and the like!
โœถ canon ships wise, just throw one at me and we can discuss from there, or through dms if you're curious of my preference! (that being said, no minor characters (even aged up) x adults ... nasty asses...)

HARRY POTTER

. . . PAIRINGS !
โœถ looking for: oc x oc!

โœถ fyi, i am NOT a j.k. rowling supporter, she can kick rocks all the way to hell. many if not most of my harry potter ocs are queer and poc. i will not tolerate bigotry of any kind.
โœถ character-wise, i prefer writing my students in their 6/7th year or having them continue into a wizarding university! i have a couple loose ideas for plots in mind, but i live for angst and am open to doubling up! in fact, i almost prefer it!!

GRAVITY FALLS

. . . PAIRINGS !
โœถ looking for: oc x oc, oc x canon (with doubling of course!), or canon x canon!

seeking: college age dipper / stanford pines
characters comfortable writing: college age mabel, college age pacifica, bill cipher (human or otherwise!), and others!

. . . SHIPS I'LL WRITE !
** aged up of course
pacifica x dipper**, pacifica x mabel**, billford

โœถ gonna be honest, gravity falls is a shot in the dark for other fans, so even if you don't wanna write with me, and are just a fellow fan, feel free to reach out! i love gushing over a show that literally impacted my childhood more than middle school education ever did.
โœถ for an oc x oc plot, i have a vague idea for where to expand, but original ideas are always welcome! my oc is an older, estranged brother of pacifica northwest.
โœถ story-wise, i love exploring au's as well as possible weirdmageddon apocalypse, where the world is still fighting against bill in a more tlou-esque world, just with a lot more weird.

PERCY JACKSON
โœถ looking for: oc x oc

โœถ plot-wise, this will follow the show/first book, with our ocs essentially going out on a roadtrip to find their other parents. no, not the godly parents, their non-godly parent. this plot can differ depending on whether you want your oc to not know their parent or not, whatever is fine with me. my oc is an apollo kid looking for her mom. this will all be going down as percy/grover/annabeth do their thing. perhaps they get caught up in the chaos along the way?

THE FINAL SHOW !!
thank you for reading! if you're even the eensiest bit interested, please reach out the me through pms or through discord! for the sake of keeping this thread clean and avoiding notifications being lost, please only message me through the two forms mentioned.

thank you!

I would soooo be down to talk and figure out if you'd be interested in a BillFord rp! I don't have many ideas atm but maybe we could create something together?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back