• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Detroit: Become human

Deemo

Hello! I hope you all are having a good day!

I just jumped back in on the D:BH bandwagon and Jesus Christ, I miss it so much.

I’m also hella bored and starving for some roleplays, so here I am.

I’ve been roleplaying on amino for most of my life and only just joined a couple minutes ago, so sorry if my writing style’s a little Wack, A-

I’m looking for a Gavin x Nines or a Connor x Gavin roleplay with me as Connor/Nine.

I haven’t really come up with a plot yet, but if you’d like, feel free to make one up with me!

Rules

Please be literate/advanced literate! (3 - 4 paragraphs) I tend to write a lot and would prefer if you do the same. That being said, sometimes I won’t have the energy to write lengthy responses or might take a while to respond.

I’m a minor, (16 turning 17) therefore, would prefer if you were under the age of 21. Even then, I’d find it kinda uncomfortable to be texting someone around the age of 21, sorry.

I love a little bit of angst here and there, but if we’re going to go pretty dark, I’d like a warning at the start of the roleplay. S*icide attempts are a big trigger for me and I’d rather avoid the topic all together (unless you’re only mentioning it.)

Try to use proper grammar and spelling. Honestly, my grammar isn’t perfect, but it’d be nice if you put in the effort, too. Makes it easier for me to read.

Other things

My Timezone is AEDT (Australian Eastern Daylight Time)

I have a lot of schoolwork to do, so if I end up not responding for a few days, I might’ve forgotten to respond. Keep in mind, I’ll also message you after a week of not responding.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back