• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Detroit Become Human (1x1)

honeyparker

BLACKJACK!
Looking for Detroit: Become Human Partners
I can do pre-revolution/movement and post-revolution/movement. This includes AUs. I have some ideas, but if you have some, feel free to tell me them.

Characters I can play:

• Connor
  • Kara
  • Simon
  • Chloe
  • Markus
  • Tracy

Last edited:
Hey sorry for such a late response! unfortunately, I don't have any plot ideas at the moment, but I'm always up for coming up with one together or listening to what you have! I'm used to the person I'm roleplaying with play as Connor but I'm very flexible so, whichever character you feel most comfortable playing as!

Sorry about my late reply. I can do Connor! I've been thinking about an idea for a while. Are you interested in playing an android pre-deviancy, a deviant or a human?

Hello! I'd be up for a rp, though i'd prefer if it would be on discord! I think Connor going undercover as human for the police station could be interesting?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back