Story detective short story, setting japan, theme: falsely accused of crime

actuallysweet

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello everyone!! :D

I'm very happy to announce that I've written a proper, fully fledged short story all on my own for the first time in my life! It's about 8-9k words long, and as the title says, has the themes of a detective story, plays in kyoto, japan, and deals with a character who is falsely accused of crime!

I'd be so happy if anyone would give this a read and give me some feedback! However short, long, critical, or "useless" you might think it is — I'll take it! There's also commenting rights enabled on this document, so go ahead and highlight and leave whatever comments you'd like! I really just wanna share this with and show it to people :)

Just a heads up, while I did have a lot of fun crafting the plot of this, I am a character-focused writer! Hopefully those that know what I mean by that are interested now — and the ones that don't are curious ;)

Below the link to the Google Doc!

SYNOPSIS:

After a particularly taxing case, Junior Detective Murakami returns to his hometown in Japan. Although he's meant to be taking a break, a new case is sprung on him without him having a say in it — and suddenly, he finds himself investigating an orphan child who *swears* that he's been falsely accused of a crime.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back