• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Detective RP

[TW for gore]

The year is 1981 in Chicago. A body is found halfway in the woods, horribly mutilated and torn apart. Organs have been removed. A young man, atleast 29 years old. Identified as Joseph Avery. His face is unrecognisable. FBI agent William Quinn is put on the case. He's a veteran, however he's going to be partnered with you, an FBI trainee. William dislikes you and on some level, you don't like his abrasive attitude either.

However you must work together to solve this elusive case. Because there's something deeper here, more deeper than neither of you could've ever imagined.

-------------------------------------------------------

My preferences are that you do not ghost me and you are capable of writing decent descriptions. I do not have the intention of romance but we can make it a romance if you want to, I mostly want it to be a gritty dark RP. I don't mind the gender. If you do want to RP, try to be somewhat historically accurate to the early 80s.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back