• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Detective Pikachu Style Roleplay?

cosmicforce

teens of denial
I have no idea how this would work out but I want to do a Detective Pikachu style roleplay. If you haven't seen the movie that's okay because the basic rundown of it has no spoilers nor does it really follow the plot.

My idea is just that Person A is an (illegal) trainer who travels to Ryme City (a city where pokémon and humans exist together in peace and training/fighting is banned) and meets Person B who is there as either another trainer, detective, pokémon vet or something else similar. They both have the ability to communicate with their partner pokémon because of a deeper connection but neither knows of anyone else who can do that until they meet each other.

We can add a thicker storyline beyond that if you want (ie some action, drama or it can just be some slice of life stuff) but this is a basic idea to get a feel and see if anyone else was interested?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back