• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

DETAILED ONLY (Always Open, Lots of Video Games)

Oenanthe

Your Local Schmuck

LAST UPDATE: 3 August 2016

(This is a repost of my earlier one but I didn't want anyone to be scared off by the post count)

Hello my lovelies!

tumblr_mesr3mc3Sb1rvo2qq.gif

~About Me~

b29c0c29615318641191574ba2c05253.gif

Strongest Current Craving: Dragon Age

I have been role playing for 7 years now

I prefer to play female

I love to eat creamed corn & ice cream (not together)

I am more than willing to double up on most RPs

I love love but that certainly doesn't have to be the focal point, gimme some meaty plots.

My dogs name is Wally and he is my best friend.

Warning my time is limited right now but I want to fill my free time with amazing role plays. If I feel our writings styles just don't mingle well I unfortunately will end the role play and I'm so sorry if I do, it has nothing to do with your talent.

What I'm Looking For

large.gif

Unfortunately, while I enjoy being friends with anyone I am a bit picky when it comes to my writers. I just find that if they are not the right type then I don't enjoy the RP or the RP dies out. Cravings are in bold

• At minimum 2 paragraphs per reply. I would LOVE if it was around 3-5+ though

• Please play male if we are only playing one character each

• I can easily double up and play a male for you

• Try to respond at least a few times a week, AT LEAST 1-2 times a week, everyday is ideal

• No god-modding, mary/gary

• Work with me to try make the RP best for both sides

• MxF prefered

!!Fandoms!!

I prefer to only use OCs in MOST of my fandoms but I do like mixing cannon with OCs, but I love fandoms. Oh and we can do crossovers​

• Hetalia *** (Germany <3)

• Skyrim ***

• Pokemon*****

• Warriors *

• Harry Potter **

• Oblivion ** (I would really love to do an OC x Martin)

• Dragon Age ***** (Origins or Inquisition)

• Marvel ****( Captain America <3)

• Assassin's Creed ***** (Revolution Era is my favorite but I have played 1,2,3, Black Flag, Rogue, and Liberation)

• Fallout ** (3 & New Vegas)

• Divinity 2 ***

• Fable (1, 2 & 3) ***

• Star Trek *** (Data <3)

• Mass Effect (1, 2, & 3 ) **

• The Crucible ** (Hale <3)

• Steven Universe **** (OCs only please)

• Hamilton*****

Prompts:

• Character A enjoys stories and cats more than shoes or jewels, however their call to adventure comes in the form of being magically sucked into one of their many romance novels. Character B is the main love interest for that novel, the princesses flamboyant elven knight in shinning armor. The only problem is, Character A has no idea how to be romanced, hates being royal, and kicks up a fuss at even the slightest hint of being flirted with. So Character B has to figure out how to drag Character A through the story of forbidden love while being plagued by the feeling that their so-called ‘damsel in distress’ isn’t acting how they should be. ( I would love to do this and specifically the unwilling damsel)

• Character A is a young pilgrim who has traveled to the new world with his family to escape the corrupted Europe and begin a new life. Character B is a native who seeks to help the pilgrims but also to share with them their way of life and maybe even a better way.

One line prompts/Pairings:

• ❝We were born to die.❞ *

• Soul mates ***

• Mermaid x Pirate ***

• A tank and his healer ****

• ❝I told you not to go into the woods.❞ *

• Werewolf/bear x Human *

• ❝We’re so going to hell for this.❞ *

• Vampire x Human **

• "I’m starting a war with God, that divine pretender.” *

• Genres:

• Historical*****!!!!

• Fantasy***

• Modern*

• Sci-Fi**

• Dystopian***

• Spy/Secret Agent *

I am open to trying anything so feel free to bringing up questions or new ideas! I'll continue to keep this updated.

tumblr_mfxjauvTP01rv8jpzo1_500.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to double in a historical RP as I have some ideas that would take place in the 1700s or 1900s. c:

I've been on the lookout for a good historical role-play for awhile now, I'd love to work with a detail-oriented partner such as yourself.

I don't know if you're still interested in looking for partners but I'm interested! Anything except most fandom RPs because I don't know enough about most of the fandoms that you're in. QuQ

LadyStanhope said:
What kind of fantasy would you enjoy the most?
I dont know why it did not notify me of your comment! So sorry I am late! Currently, I'm feeling in an 'anything goes' kinda mood so I'd really be willing to do anything from the witches/werewolf/vampires spectrum all the way to Lord of the Rings/Skyrim kind of fantasy.

Yooooooo, how about Harry Potter RP? We could play as two first years or something :)

Oenanthe said:
I dont know why it did not notify me of your comment! So sorry I am late! Currently, I'm feeling in an 'anything goes' kinda mood so I'd really be willing to do anything from the witches/werewolf/vampires spectrum all the way to Lord of the Rings/Skyrim kind of fantasy.
Sorry, I wasn't notified either O.o strange. I am longing for a monster rpg, humanoid creatures trying to fare in this world, and our project with another player got abandoned, so I cannot use my favourite characters there. I'm open for every age in this one:)

I LOVE "We are so going to hell for this." !

Also, Harry Potter, but you seem to be getting many requests for that.

Hi ~

I would love to do Martin x OC with you. If that's already taken then Skyrim, or Fallout, or Assassin's Creed.

I have a question, what type of theme do you prefer in your RPs? For I have an individual idea in mind, but it may not adhere to everyone, for it intensely occupies a place in subtle surrealism, humour and edginess.

Elephantom said:
I have a question, what type of theme do you prefer in your RPs? For I have an individual idea in mind, but it may not adhere to everyone, for it intensely occupies a place in subtle surrealism, humour and edginess.
Send me a PM, I'd love to hear the idea! I'm certainly interested.

Hey, I'm interested in a couple of your Fandom Ideas. I can also reply mostly everyday multiple times if that's what you are interested in.

I'm up for

Skyrim

Fallout

Fable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back