~*~ Destiny's Descendants Academy ~*~

Pretty soon, probably. I think we need at least one more teacher and maybe a couple more characters on top of that? Also, someone else expressed interest on my idea thread, so I don't know whether I should wait for them to reply or assume they don't want to do it anymore and go ahead without them :/

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk 2

I did already send them a message... I might give the shoutbox a go when I get back to nu computer, I'm on my phone at the moment. :D

I should have checked back sooner here. I apologize Sundays are always quite busy for me, and the weekends are sometimes busy as well.

I do have school so I'll only be available in the evenings, but I'm quite excited for this RP.

I have school too, but I'm in the GMT, so 5 or 6 hours after you guys. I can do about 5:00 - 9:00 in my time which is 11:00am/12:00pm to 3:00pm/4:00pm

Hopefully , this shouldn't be too much of a problem unless two people go too far ahead, shall we say one full page max for two or three people?

Hey there!

I have a question: how is the area of the school looking like?

Well, I think a map would be nice :big grin: Ah and do the students and teachers have their own bedrooms?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for delay, map will probs get here after my netball match tomorrow. Maybe 12:00 am ish, my time? So about 13hours from now, if that helps with time conversions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back