• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Desperately seeking fandoms and book based roleplays.

Betty_Cooper

Hello there! 21 year old female shy girl here. I’m seeking literate-advanced literate confident Male roleplay partners over the age of 18 this is purely so I can protect myself online as I know a lot of minors use this site.

Now I do have some catches, you must use third person and past tense- I’m sorry but mixing tenses isn’t for me, you must use detail, by this I mean at least a full kik page or two large discord paragraphs if not more! Please don’t use * or - in replies as that’s more of a free form style it’s not literate. I will not respond to those of you who don’t use capital letters or use text slang, I’m sorry it’s just not for me.

You must also be willing to play canons for oc x canon ships. I do not play canons, do not ask me to play canons please. Ladies I can also do doubles and I’m happy to do this, but there must be equality for both ocs.

I’m seeking several fandoms although mostly period stuff is my favourite! My fandoms are ranked in order of favourites and what I’m most looking to roleplay right now. Merlin, Outlander, Reign, Narnia, Game Of Thrones, Buffy The Vampire Slayer, Harry Potter, The Hunger games, Twilight, Dawson’s Creek, Scream- MTV and the original movies, YOU and The Order. I think that’s everything! Please don’t ask me if I’ve seen other shows or movies, everything I’m looking to roleplay right now is here. I do Harry Potter a lot but I might be willing to do something depending on who you play. Please don’t ask for Game Of thrones. Bring something fresh to the table.

With that said, I’m also seeking some eighties styled movies; Pretty In Pink, Ghost, Dirty Dancing, The Breakfast Club and Sixteen Candles. If you feel you could play the Male leads bring it on! I’m all about the angst and drama.

I’m also looking for roleplays based off some classic novels/plays I’ve read recently. Some of which being; Alice In Wonderland, Far From the Madding Crowd, Little Women, Romeo and Juliet, Narnia, Emma and Pride and Prejudice.

While I I’m looking for this to be more story based and I’d ideally love to find someone who loves to plot as much as I do. If stories not for you goodbye. I’m looking for something long term with angst and drama. I adore love triangles and those are a deal breaker for me. I have discord and kik but I’m also happy to stay and write here! What ever floats your boat :).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back