• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Desperately searching for partners

jessiee

your average bitch
Hello there!

I am looking for some new RPing partners, obviously. The list of things I want for you is short, as I try keeping an open mind. All I ask is that you write at least one paragraph and that you are okay with my character(s) being female or non-binary. Your character(s) can be that two, I really do not care all I know is that all my male characters end up in the thrash and I hate them so dearly.

The genres I tend to RP are modern, slice-of-life/realistic with darker themes involved such as, but not limited to, drugs and criminality. However I also enjoy certain fantasy RPs and other genres. If you are craving something I am most likely willing to try it out. I like to involve romance into the plots, but of course there has to be chemistry between the characters and that shit takes time right?

I have some ideas boiling so feel free to hit me up in the DMs if you wanna RP with me. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back