Sexual Orientation: Considerably Gay

Occupation: Special Agent with the Federal Bureau of Investigation

• Appearance

Height: 6'3"

Weight: No idea

Hair: Blonde

Eyes: Blue

Body: Abnormally Lanky

Attire: Stylish Mortician Aesthetic (Three Piece Suits, dark colors, sunglasses, et cetera)

Last edited by a moderator:
He looks good! Everything but the line about skepticism of the supernatural. There is meant to be a very strong paranormal presence in the game, including non-humans having citizenship. He can still be a skeptic if you REALLY want, but he'll likely be from a mostly-human area if that's the case.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking, that he's fairly uninitiated with the whole DDAMPSEA/supernatural business in general, and has been operating more in the strictly human/real-world world for his entire life. He's not gonna be perpetually like convinced he's losing his mind, he'll re-orient pretty quickly within the bounds of the RP's verse, but I think some period of adjustment and a sort of series of 'hang on, so all this stuff is like, real?' could be interesting.

He won't be some vehicle to pooh pooh or naysay the claims of the rest of the verse, or anything, just sort of plan on starting him from a decidedly uninitiated position and slowly easing him into the verse that way, so he'll be asking loads of questions and prying into how all this supernatural/paranormal business works, and occasionally he'll be dubious, but he's not one to deny when the evidence of something unbelievable is right in front of his face.

Would that work? If that makes sense at all, at least, if not, ask me for a bit more clarification and I'll be happy to provide it.

Well, the thing is the 'real world' IS supernatural. He can still be pretty off his feet but the world isn't hiding supernatural business here.

What sleip is trying to say is that in this 'verse it would be a bit like being someone from an isolated part of America and not knowing Chinese people existed. Questions about culture and how that world versus yours works would be understandable, but not necessarily questioning their existence if that makes sense? As in, they'd be in the news and likely in history books.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back