Reflect World

CymbolicToLyght

"The greatest agony is bearing an untold story."
Hey guys, this is the chat, this is where we ask questions about characters and about the story. Most of all this is where we simply get to know each other. Sometimes even Tick will come chat with you all, listen closely to her words, she may show you a path.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Kawaii, go back to your character sheet and look at your creator. You said microscope instead of telescope.

I need all of you to remember that I don't expect a page of detail in the rp, but be prepared to write a good amount. Usually I try to aim for three paragraphs. Writer's block exists, I know, I've been there, but if I see short posts every time, you may not be for this story.

Hello everybody, I will be posting the starter later tonight. It will be long, but you must study it well. (I don't expect you guys to give such long posts, this is just the beginning.) I suggest thinking about what you want to post first before doing anything. Your first post should define your character. Think long and hard.

When your character first arrives at the Reflect World you will meet Tick. I roleplay two character, Tick and Cymbolic. So be prepared.

I am an author so I can usually type fast and come out with ideas quickly, but I don't know how everybody else is so fast.

Hey guys, sometimes I will stop roleplaying to help people catch up with the story. Just to let you know. We all have different schedules, and we all know what it is like to have to read pages of material.

I would say you are only spying on the Maker, there is no way you could defeat that thing by yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back