• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Demon's Rage

WrightyNo1

Previously Shay Wright
This is just to see how many people would be interested in this RP. At least 4 people needed including me

"I was born into an age of war, between Humanity and Demon. The war was prolonged, taking place for too many years. The demon's were winning, everything seeming to fall apart for humanity. This was until I learnt an ancient magic, which stopped any passage between the universe of demons and Humanity. This magic sealed the rift the demons had created between our universes and the war ceased. Peace was finally here again for humanity. I know, however, that this magic I used, will be broken down if put under enough stress over the years. If the magic is broken after my death, please, whoever finds this book, learn the magic, and use it once again to force the demons from Earth... Otherwise all hope is lost" One page of a book says, hidden somewhere in a dusty library.

The words written on this page are true, and it is happening sooner than Humanity thinks...

This is an RP where you will play as a teenager in the year 2015, the last weeks of education. Either human or half demon.

More information will be included in the actual thread if interest is shown

I'll get started on the actual thread now, but I'll post it on Wednesday or Thursday so it gives people a chance to say if they're interested :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back