• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ~Demonic Mask~ {Romance RP Partner Search!}

Hello! So I had an idea...

My character (A) is disguised as a human in an ordinary highschool, and your character (B) becomes infatuated with her. A just wants to fit in with the human society and be a "normal girl". She isn't there for any particular reason, but her father sent her from the underworld, almost as permanent punishment. B, however, has taking a liking to her. He decides to ask her out, having no idea that she's secretly a demon.

It would start just before he asks her out! Now, here is my gal! Just minus the tail, wings, and horns and that's what she looks like as a human!
image.jpg

Males only please! Hope this is fun! And if you decide to message me, message me your character and i'll send her sheet! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back