• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Demoness and Angel RP

ChaosHatsune

I would like to have a romantic roleplay between a demoness and an angel. The plot involves a forbidden romance between the two and they must figure out a way to make their relationship work. They are madly in love with each other and are willing to sacrifice their status, power and wings in exchange for a way to spend an eternity together. I want a roleplay that is filled with struggle, lust, and hope. I don't really have much of a plot, so if you have any ideas, please state them!

I'll play as the demoness.

I would also like to see a RP sample.

gogojojo331 said:
Sure, I'll join. Pm me please
I would love to have you as my rp partner! Now you see, the only problem I have is that I can't send pms yet. I am only just a new member and I believe there's a restriction preventing me from sending pms.

gogojojo331 said:
So when do you wanna do this? And do you have any suggestions for a plot? I was thinking of something where the demoness was trapped in a jail cell and the angel is sent to watch over her and they end up interacting with one another. I plan on making the demoness extremely rude and cold at first.

ChaosHatsune said:
So when do you wanna do this? And do you have any suggestions for a plot? I was thinking of something where the demoness was trapped in a jail cell and the angel is sent to watch over her and they end up interacting with one another. I plan on making the demoness extremely rude and cold at first.
Sure, and we can do it whenever on whatever you want

Users who are viewing this thread

Back