• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Hello everyone of rp nation I was wondering if anyone would be interested in roleplaying anything, looking for a rp partner and I have a few ideas we could rp. The ones I have written down were sorta made on the spot with some sort of plot so I would still need to think on the story for it.

Fallout New Vegas

Beastars/Furry rp- Murders have been popping up all over the city, dismembered herbivores with torn limbs and carnivores with their fangs ripped out and claws taken away, is noone safe from these spree of murders? Is the killer targeting these animals for a reason or is it to give carnivores a bad rep? You are a new student moving into the city and are not fully aware of what has been happening lately but all you know that it isnt good, why would your family move you into a city with a serial killer on the loose? The local journalism club in school has been doing its own investigation but has little has help with any sort of convincing evidence to make this a more serious case, will you help them find the killer or will you keep your head down and avoid attention to yourself?

Resident Evil- A lone BSAA member is stuck in raccoon city and is trying to make it back to his squad only to find out they are long gone, he then needs to figure out a way to get out of the city while trying to keep the character he found along the way safe.

Mass effect

Cyberpunk 2077- An arasaka agent has fallen from grace and has been kicked to the curb for being framed for treason by someone in arasaka HQ, the wallowing ex-agent now has to make his way back to the top and tries to find out who had framed him and desecrated his one good name that stood above the rest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back