• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings del’s one x one partner search (usually open, just ask!)

Delilah

go wild for a while ?
ahh i hope this is okay

hey everyone! i’m delilah, new to this site but far from new to roleplaying. currently on the hunt for roleplay partners, below you can check out my requirements, my likes, and what i’m currently interested in working on. thanks! ?

( sorta short but wasn’t sure what to put, if you have any questions feel free to dm me! editing! )

what am i looking for?
i’m currently searching for anyone! i don’t mind your age, gender, nationality, or anything. i prefer you’d be at least generally fluent or decent at speaking english, though i won’t knock you for typos. i’m a mirror poster, and will reply with just as much as you sent me, though i dislike one-liners and essays, i tend to stick around the four sentences to a paragraph-or-two mark. i’m always always always down to speak with you OOC as well! planning, plotting, and discussing characters and such is a must for me. lastly, i’d like someone who is comfortable playing the male role, or doubling.

what am i interested in?
here’s a list of what i’d like to play as. most wanted are at the top, least at the bottom. bolded roles are my preferred choice.

older x younger
alpha x beta
prince/princess x peasant/runaway
detective
x detective
bad boy x good girl
rich x poor
angel
x demon
angel x human
demon x human
werewolf
x werewolf

fandoms; (bolded what i really want!)
ncis
grey’s anatomy

shadowhunters
warriors
harry potter
divergent
hunger games
suggest one!

Last edited:
i was thinking of doing instead of angel x demon,
could we do life x death with me being life?? or i could be death, i don't mind.

i was thinking of doing instead of angel x demon,
could we do life x death with me being life?? or i could be death, i don't mind.

sure, i’m not sure how death would work, if you’d like to take death? just send me a dm!

Older/younger? Why not lol, message me if you’d like to brain storm!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back