• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings β€” [ Delphinium's search thread ] !

delphinium

9778ce5a-9eff-439f-820f-5cb1830cff8b.gif

π–Žπ–“π–™π–—π–”

----------
Hey ey, thank you for taking the time to check my thread!
While I'm waiting to get approved, I decided that I would like to
be efficient and create my first thread. Who knows, maybe it will spark someone's interest
and I will find a roleplaying partner?
----------

β€” π–†π–‡π–”π–šπ–™ π–’π–Š:
I prefer to be called Delphinium. (Fun fact: delphinium is a pretty flower, google it. :))
I'm currently studying, I have a full-time job, which means that through the week
I'm pretty busy. However, I know that I will be able to get online almost every day.
Even if it's only to check replies and start working on mine. On a lighter note, I'm usually
always free on weekends, which means that after sleeping till noon, I'm ready to spend
time writing and enjoying a bit of the roleplaying.
Another thing, I'm no stranger to roleplaying. I have been roleplaying and writing for as
long as I can remember. I was on hiatus for quite a while, but after a long time, I decided
to get back into my most loved hobby. I might be a tiny bit rusty, but I promise I will try to keep up.

π–œπ–—π–Žπ–™π–Žπ–“π–Œ π–•π–—π–Šπ–‹π–Šπ–—π–Šπ–“π–ˆπ–Šπ–˜:
I'm looking for 2-3 roleplaying partners. Down below are some

of my preferences and things, I'm looking for. If after reading them,
you think we could click together and be good partners,
send me a direct message, where you introduce yourself and

your roleplaying preferences, so I know you are in for real.

❁ I prefer writing in 3rd person, although if my partner is more
comfortable with writing in 1st, I wouldn't mind writing in either.

❁ Details and length are important to me. I try to write at least two

paragraphs per reply, I try to make them detailed and interesting.
I will expect the same from you. Of course, I understand that depending
on the scene, what's happening in the roleplay, the length, of course, can and will vary.

❁ My native language isn't English, but I try to have somewhat

decent spelling and grammar. I still tend to make mistakes,
so feel free to correct me.

❁ Regarding frequency, I try to write whenever I can. Trough the

week, my replies can and probably will be slower. However, I will
catch up on everything on the weekends.

❁ When it comes to starting a roleplay, I'm very flexible.

If you like, we can do characters sheets, plan out the smallest details to make sure
that we stay on the script through the whole roleplay or if you are a more impulsive person,
we can exchange a few simple ideas and suggestions before
jumping straight into writing. Either way works for me.

❁ My timezone is GMT+2.

❁ I'm open to writing in PMs and in threads, although I prefer threads

since it means my private messages won't be flooded with replies.

❁ I'm not ghost friendly. I understand that sometimes people don't click or you get bored of the roleplay. However, please don't
leave me waiting for a reply. I don't need a long explanation with multiple reasons why you have lost interest, I just need a
simple message, saying that you wish to end our roleplay. I promise you I won't hold any grudges, all is good. And if in the
future you will want to give a shot to writing together again, and I will be more than happy to do so.

π–Œπ–Šπ–“π–—π–Šπ–˜, π–•π–†π–Žπ–—π–Žπ–“π–Œπ–˜ 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–Šπ–™π–ˆ. β€”
Most of the time, I prefer to write slice of life stories, which include some drama, romance, maybe a sprinkle
of a forbidden relationship/friendship. I like a slow burn, making my characters work for everything they want to have
and accomplish. I'm not very familiar with other genres, however, I would love to give them a shot. I think
trying out something new could be fun, although, you would have to be patient with me since I probably
won't know what I'm doing.

When it comes to pairings, I'm a sucker for forbidden relationships, where characters have to hide the fact
that they fancy each other. In general, I like making my characters hide whatever they are doing. I like
making them sneak around, sometimes getting caught can be fun too. Especially if it raises the stakes and
puts everyone on the edge, wondering what's going to happen next. Platonic relationships, where characters
genuinely care and would do anything they can to protect each other, honestly, just warm my heart. We
would just have to find a good plot to go along with it.

Also, it would be great if my partner would be able to play more than one character. I like having multiple NPCs,
who maybe aren't the main focus most of the time, however, they are the ones, who usually keep the story alive
and going. My main character usually tends to be female, but that doesn't mean that I'm not able to write from
a male's perspective. I try to be as flexible with writing as I can. I expect the same from my partner.

----------
𝕀𝕗 π•žπ•ͺ π•₯𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕 π•”π•’π•¦π•˜π•™π•₯ π•ͺ𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕒π•₯π•₯π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿ, π••π• π•Ÿ'π•₯ π•™π•–π•€π•šπ•₯𝕒π•₯𝕖 π•₯𝕠 𝕀𝕙𝕠𝕠π•₯ π•žπ•– 𝕒 π•žπ•–π•€π•€π•’π•˜π•–!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back