Delighted to Meet You

Prelude of Light

Hello! I'm Prelude of Light, but you may call me anything you wish as long as it's appropriate. ;)

Hmm, where should I start?

Well, I'm not a beginner role-player, that's for sure. I'm more on the literate side of the spectrum when it comes to that, just thought I'd add that little tidbit in. I'm obsessed with Legend of Zelda, and I occaisionally reference this franchise in my role-play posts, but you'll need a keen eye as well as a wide spread knowledge of trivia to get most of them. *shrug*

Another thing you should know about me? I'm terrible at introductions! Hooray! So if you really want to get to know me, then just drop me a message or something! I'm always open to meeting new people!
:)

First of all, welcome to the RpNation Prelude of Light!

Just wanted to thank you for posting an introduction. If you have any questions such as creating a role play, updating your avatar, earning achievements, etc.. please visit the following link:

http://www.rpnation.com/showthread.php/696-Welcome-to-the-RpNation!

Now if you have any more questions, please don't be afraid to reach out to one of our staff members!

Your new friend

~Gg

Hey Light, welcome to RPNation!

If you ever want to go looking to meet the community, check out the shoutbox. You can find that by clicking the site logo at the top of any page.

So, which game was your favourite? Personally, mine was Link to the Past on the SNES.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back