• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings *deleted*

ocean-of-starrs

𝕀'𝕝𝕝 π•žπ•’π•œπ•– π•šπ•₯ 𝕠𝕦π•₯ 𝕠𝕗 𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖

Last edited:
Hey! I'm Ocean, and I'm new to this site but not to RP

• I've been RPing for quite a few years now, but recently have found myself losing RP partners. I still really enjoy RP, though, and would love to meet some new people.
  • I'm semi-literate, I don't write paragraphs but I do write a few sentences. If you are going to offer an RP, please make sure you're good with punctuation and spelling - I don't mean to be rude, but it can sort of ruin an RP for me. Typos are of course fine, we all make them, but I'd prefer someone who matches me/exceeds me.
  • Due to timezones, I will most likely only be able to RP Friday-Sundays, as most people are waking up right as I go to sleep, but I do need to sleep at decent hours for school.
  • I RP females only, but of course you can RP whomever you want, I don't mind as long as I'm able to RP a female (male on the very rare occasion, but they would be relatively feminine)
  • I do reply quite quickly, and sometimes forget that others aren't the same, so I apologise if I ever become impatient (I'll do my best not to bother people, but might occasionally send a second message just in case someone has forgotten to respond)
  • I'm open to most any plot/setting ideas, but currently seem to be edging towards Supernatural RPs - vampires, werewolves or anything else. I'm also quite interested in an RP involving celebrities (OCs, not existing) I'm not really in any fandoms so most likely would not RP anything to do with an existing universe, sorry about that!
  • I also can RP most any creature, whether it's animals or humans, or some other creature I once again won't mind.

So yeah! If you wanna RP just start a conversation or reply to this thread. Thank you!

Hello!

-I've been RPing for a few years, and just like you, I've been losing a few RP partners lately.
-I usually provide anywhere from a paragraph to a few paragraphs per post, but I'm perfectly fine with shorter replies if that's your style. I began my RPing days with a few sentences per post after all.
-I have near perfect grammar, so that's not something to worry about.
-The timezones might be a bit of a problem. I'm usually most active from Monday-Friday. I'm also active on the weekends, but not nearly as much as weekdays. I still think we can keep an RP going nonetheless.
-I can RP males or females, though I do RP males more. I only do MxF pairings, so my character being a male could work after all.
-I usually reply once a day, though I'll reply more frequently if I get the chance.
-I only like RPing humans. But I can do a variety of fantasy or realistic RPs. Be sure to ask me about your ideas for RPs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back