• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Dedicated partner desired

MadDogPeach

I do apologize for any format issues but this is currently being posted via phone.

I am currently searching for a dedicated person that is willing to communicate on a regular basis with me. The setting that I have in mind is open to creative discussion, but the base skeleton is that I will be in a posistion that would be similar to a care taker / Butler to a young female (perhaps a vampire?) in Victorian times. Age is open for discussion but the idea is to be younger ie: twelve or so. I would like this to be a long term scenario and mature. Blood and gore are more than welcome to the table, as well as the more horrific matters ie: dismemberment, murder, or even bludgeoning someone. I would prefer to take this to a different manner of communication other than this site but if you would prefer to keep it here then please let me know. I look forward to those whom are interested. Please leave any questions below or pm me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back