• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Decimation

dwale

drownin

Decimation

Utopia.jpg

BABY, LET'S STAY SUSPENDED IN TIME
some-time-later.regular.png
he world didn't end in a bang, or a fiery explosion. It didn't even necessarily end. It just got a whole lot harder to live in. Nuclear war. That was the beginning of it all. Flesh melted from bones, hair was left singed, minds left scarred and traumatized. But, that was before our ancestors banded together in an attempt to preserve the future of mankind. After all, humans always find a way to survive.

A thing that would soon be know as "The Bubble" was built from the remnants of civilization. And after nearly seventy-five years of construction, it was ready to be lived in. Running water, ample food supplies, and protection from the ongoing radiation were all provided with this one home. As time went on, the offspring of the former survivors and builders were no longer plagued with various mutations, their bloodlines beginning to purify and strengthen.

A leader was elected and it was thought that they would all live their days out peacefully, never having to worry about anything again. But, humans have a way of fucking things up and that's exactly what happened. The leader instilled a set of harsh rules. The punishment for breaking them? Banishment. They would force them from the safety of The Bubble and into the outside world. And that's where the story begins.

THE OUTSIDE

status: barely survivable | terrain: desolate wasteland (ice & sand), thick (yet dead) forest, ruined cities

weather: extreme temperatures, sand and ice storms, radioactive storms, acid rain | currency: caps

Full of different and dangerous beings, the outside world is considered to be Hell on Earth. Inhabited by mutant animals, emotionless looters, and a plethora of other things that are out to ruin your day. There are people who don't look like people anymore and who have been alive for longer than they wish. It'd be damn near impossible for someone from The Bubble to survive in this sort of environment.

EXTRA INFO

This is a mixture of an RP that I previously had made and FO4. Fallout has become my recent obsession and I wanted to create a similar world, with my own twists on it. Ghouls (feral and not) exist, as do some other creatures, but I will be adding in my own elements. This is a detailed RP, is not first come first serve, and I'll end up being pretty selective.

Having a character on the inside and outside is allowed, though I'll delve into that a little more when/if I get the actual thread up. So, yeah, man.

Kind of reminds me of The 100, a show I've been watching. Possibly interested. o^o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back