• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom December roleplay request {Genshin Impact.} OC x Cannon Double

SunieFlower

Your local dork
Hello there! Call me Sunie, I'm in college so I might get a tad busy, however, if you are interested in this roleplay I look forward to hearing back from you!
If you do not wish to roleplay as my oc's love interest, please just don't contact me. I don't mean to sound rude, I'm just a tiny bit tired when people see my posts, come to me, and then only want me to play someone for their oc and not do the same for me. I like things to be fair! And,even if you ask me to do a character I do not like or know well- I don't care. I shall try it! I want things to be fair for both sides, all that I ask is that you do the same.

Enough about my tiny rant- I shall get onto my rules.

Response time / post length.
I'm sorry to say that if you write very little, I'm not the partner for you. I find it easy to lose interest when all I have to go off of is a single sentence from you. I find it hard to enjoy writing that small myself either. I normally go for 500- 1000 words, I understand that sometimes a little less is all you can go for. Just no one-liners please!
I normally reply very quickly, rping is something I enjoy in my free time though- so I won't be able to reply all day. At the very most if I take a week to reply please say something! I could've forgotten, or something came up- in which I often forget to ask for more time on my part, in advanced I'm sorry. I'm not the best at admitting when I'm going through a hard time and need some more time.
Don't worry about grammar either tbh, as long as it's readable, and not text talk I don't really care about it.

OCs
I don’t care what your OC is, as long as it fits the world.
In fact, please tell me about your OC! All my OC's are my precious lil babies, and, I love hearing about others lol.
Don’t God mode.
Don’t control my character.

Love Interests
For my OC I'll ask for Xiao, or Diluc. Rn I'm leaning towards Xiao, as I have other rps with Diluc at the moment. I understand if cannon characters are a little ooc so please don't worry about it too much ^^

We can rp here in messages, or discord, or email, I'm open to all three- whichever you would like to do.
Also, happy December I hope you all have a good Christmas whenever it comes ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back