• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Deathchart's 1x1 call out

Deathchart

Why is a Raven like a writing desk?
tumblr_lqfhtkm0Su1qaf90uo11_r1_250.gif
Jesse-s-laugh-jesse-eisenberg-25052371-245-275.gif

Welcome Fellow RPer

tumblr_mryzllIRT91rz5foro1_r1_500.gif

So I suppose this is where we figure some things out about me and my rp prefrences?

Me as a roleplayer

What do I roleplay?

I roleplay a multitude of general but I don't do fandoms normally. I apologize but being restricted to a Fandom seems not fun to me. I'm also an uncultured swine and probably know nothing about your fandom. I usually prefer to come up with random plots and pairings with the person I'm rping with.

Current Cravings:

********BORDERLANDS RP******(OC/OC)

Soul Eater roleplay (OC/OC)

Rin and Len roleplay (I will play Len)

Any scifi themed role-plays.

~These are just cravings. I will still role-play other things.

Who do I roleplay as?

I only roleplay males and only do MxF pairings if it's romantic. I'm down to roleplay with another guy if it's not romantic. I'm just personally not comfortable with those rps.

When do I post?

It is random due to school and work but I can try to post daily. It also depends if I am super into the roleplay or not.

What do I expect from you?

You IC

While in character I expect you to fit into the roleplay. No happy loves everything people in an apocalypse setting. I also expect you to be somewhat descriptive. I understand the occasional short post as a response to something a character does but when writing think about a couple of things. What is your character doing? What does that action look like? How does it effect the world around your character? I would like at least a paragraph. While in character I expect them to stay consistent. Don't change your characters morals or goals to make things work. No op as hell characters. And please no plot twists without my consent. I hate it when a rp derails because of a giant nuke coming out of nowhere.

You OOC

Out of character I expect you to show me respect. I understand that you may not agree with somethings but we can talk it out civily. I also expect you to brainstorm plot ideas and help me develop the world our characters live in. After all its your world too.

Rules

• All rp nation rules apply
  • No op characters
  • Use decent grammar
  • Don't drop me without telling me. I understand if you get bored of an rp. Just tell me so I'm not waiting forever
  • If you do need to stop for a bit or if you get busy tell me. I understand busy schedules.

Now what?

Now, if I haven't scared you off then you can pm me so we can start this thing! I'm exited to rp so please don't be afraid to message me. I probably won't respond in the thread so if you post there I assume you haven't read this part. If you read the rules put your favorite flavor of ice cream in your pm. Have a nice day. ~Deathchart

Last edited by a moderator:
dfauisdhiufhabiuvaiubdnvpioub auerbvbnjandsonowirvubw Bump apoiejfoqirvaljnriauenvpiwuh3pr98h3p98bhrp9ubvwpeboa

I'm curious about your borderlands RP thing. Do you have any plots for it or anything? (Mind, I've only played the first game and all its expansions, but not the second. Dunno, just never got around to it.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back