• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Yerdle

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hellooo there! I know this is quite an old fandom, but I figure there's still some active roleplayers into Death Note, or having just gotten into it recently like me!

I'll be fully transparent I am solely looking for an L x Misa roleplay (Lmisa, Lawmisa, whatever you like to call it) because I am brainrotting over them hard. I could also be convinced into a Lawlight RP, but would prefer an AU for that pairing ^^. I write semi-literate to literate (always 3rd person) and am pretty flexible, my comfort zone is usually somewhere from 2-5 paragraphs depending on my partner.

I'd be content with a canon, canon divergence, or fully alternate universe plot. I am 19 and prefer 18+ roleplay partners. What I'm looking to get out of this roleplay is a whole lot of slow burn romance and friendship, as well as character introspection, since I feel like Death Note has some very unique characters that I'd love to study by writing them, especially since all of them have such conflicting morals.

I can play any character, L, Misa, or Light so it would be up to you who you play <3 I can do discord or PMs!! Tyty, have a good day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back