Death Note: A New Beginning

I don't know xD . Just do what a shinigami does and follow me around. I don't want to be alone xD . Just don't tell me everything, you could maybe be like clarification. 
@BEX @Saul

I thought it might be wise to discuss this roleplay now that the original GM has disappeared who might've had an idea of where this rp would go. So I ask you all this: Where do you want it to go? And what should we do with the other Kira (Red's).

I like to organize things... sorry :P .

I love the whole idea... I also pretty much love the cast we have... But we might need to start over... xD Because I'm completely out of place now...

Hmmm we could refresh your character. The events that happened to you and your kira would be labelled irrelevant. Maybe you could become the leader of the police force as your second character and have your shinigami maybe have an issue with Saul's. Cause in the original cast of death note it was mostly police men and detectives againist Light and Ryuk (I believe that was his name).

As long as I remain the main Kira I'm fine with anything... It's a shame when you see people who just completely disappear from a roleplay they made...

I dunno................................................................................................. Are you fit for the position of detective? ^^',

Users who are viewing this thread

Back