• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Deal With the Devil (MxF)

Mitheral

"Growf!"
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
This is a story about a young man who seeks the help of a young woman, a forger with problems of her own. What he comes looking for is false papers good enough to help him work. That means a social security number, everything. For you, any job means possible exposure to both law enforcement and … other troubles.

e-rk7YMgZ7ZI4NhmdIYvG_AvJfWLyt6KD5MruvIY0JZ_EzF_DckrRo3OWQODBJszyb8EAarlNbJhApnpkbjmqzjnn-qlDECexCLIkwYs1Cun1qlkk4mLeMNaDn_9YYk1m-_44naX=s0

http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/19900000/Young-Ian-ian-somerhalder-19919117-200-261.jpg
Ian Colter

I will be roleplaying the part of Ian Colter, a “demon” that has assumed a human form. He basically has no ID of any sort. No birth certificate, no SSN, no driver’s license, no bank account, no physical address, no green card. For all intents and purposes he is an illegal alien. But he is quite limited in power. He can’t magically conjure up an ID, for example.

Your Character
I am looking for someone to play the female lead. She should live a life off grid as much as possible. She has all sorts of enemies. She deals in cash as much as possible. Ian was the sort of client she specialized in. He was all cash. She should be a very skilled forger, maybe a hacker to a degree, with skills and paranoia like a spy out of the Cold War era.

I will be looking for a decent CS with faceclaim. Much of the plot will be determined by your CS. I can think of a number of problems that might arise. Maybe another client screws her over by being followed. Those following could be law enforcement, mafia, or even some intelligence service. Perhaps she had Ian’s papers finished - or part of them done and ran into this trouble before she could hand them over.

Posting
We will use two PM threads - one for OOC; one for IC.
I generally manage about a page (300-500 words is typical).
3rd person past tense
Decent spelling and grammar.

PM if interested

Users who are viewing this thread

Back