• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Skyrim?

JustSmile

~Always Confused~
Hello :)

I'm looking for someone who's into skyrim for a roleplay along those lines. Like dragons, medival times and stuff.

I need someone to know skyrim cause this is what my vision is. Okay have multiple ideas for the plot. I will tell you if you leave a comment or PM me.

I'm a super geek when it comes to skyrim. So I know a lot about it. You don't need to know as much but I still want to be able to roleplay smoothly and not stop every two seconds to answer a qeustion.

Romance is fine if you want it but I play the girl or we could double. (Sorry I don't do MxM or FxF I'm only comfortable with MxF no offense to anyone.)

I usually write 1 or 2 paragraphs or more it really depends on what happened.

WARING to everyone who wants to RP I have terrible grammar. If your interested PM me or leave a comment.

Okay thanks

Byeeee.

well I've clocked a good 500 hours in playtime to Skyrim but not just Skyrim the entire series it's from so i know quite abit too and Skyrim does sound interesting :P

If you're still looking for a partner, I would certainly RP with you. Skyrim is a brilliant game and a lot of things could be done. PM me if you're up to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back