• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Dead by daylight roleplay

prince_leon316

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello
I'm looking to do a dead by daylight roleplay. We'll create oc survivors and killers. I was thinking that the first survivors that entered the Entity's realm manifested powers from being there for so long. This will be like an adventure drama were the survivors and killers will interact with each other during the trials and when there not in one. Private message me if you're interested.

Hello
I'm looking to do a dead by daylight roleplay. We'll create oc survivors and killers. I was thinking that the first survivors that entered the Entity's realm manifested powers from being there for so long. This will be like an adventure drama were the survivors and killers will interact with each other during the trials and when there not in one. Private message me if you're interested.
Lore-
The Entity a God like being was created. There creation was a complete accident. With no real reason to it's creation it was shunned from the reason of the beings. The Entity grew angry and hateful so it sout a way to get revenge. It found this planet name Earth that had creation from the other beings named humans. It plan was to kidnapped humans into it's realm torturing and killing them over and over with no one able to help but watch. But the Entity won't kill them by their hand but with other creations from the Beings that have been corrupted. This takes us to present day were many people and monster now inhabitant The Entity's realm forced into the same cycle over and over. But some have changed the game manifesting powers and persuading the killers to help them escape.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back