• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Dead by daylight enjoyer

lIIBunnylII

Lurker
It's been a while since I dealt with the topic of RPs. On the one hand because there was a lack of interest, and on the other because there wasn't enough time. But for years I had a desperate desire to write a Dead by daylight RP.

I want to dive into the world of survivors and killers, write different characters, ships, situations and pasts together with you. I want us to give back the survivors and killers what the Entitus has taken from them: A life.
-
A little bit about me:
I'm 24 years old, my native language is German but I speak really good English too. I prefer novel style, it is important to me that you are not a minor. In my free time I like to draw or... Play dead by daylight! Who could've tell. I hope I find you, until then! - Bunny

Users who are viewing this thread

Back