• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom DC cravings (m// and f// friendly)

Kassandra Rose

Elder Member
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
UPDATED

IMG_3350.PNG

Hello beauties!

I'm back, again, with another thread. RPNation are probably sick of seeing my username.

I have a general thread for all my plots, pairings, fandoms and writing samples, which you can find by clicking here!

There, you can also find my rules and expectation, alongside what to expect from me. For simplicity, I will briefly summarise the type of posts I expect and will hopefully give to you in return.

1) I love novella style of writing, and all of my posts are at least two paragraphs per character.
2) I accept mistakes - I make them myself sometimes, we're only human - both grammatical and spelling.
3) I'm ditch, and shelf, friendly. Wanna pause the roleplay? That's fine! Need a break? Don't have to ask. Wanna stop? No judgment, if you ever wanna pick it up again then let me know.

I'm looking for someone who is capable of writing as this character:

I don't expect you to know much else other than what is shown. To be truthful, I'm only just starting this season of Gotham. So, I haven't quite got there yet either. I'm in love with the character potential though and think it would be amazing for plot.

If not, I'm also looking for:

OC x Jeremiah / Jerome (***)
OC x Joker
OC x Batman
Nygma x Penguin
Nygma x OC
Penguin x OC
Cat x Ivy
Gordon x OC
Bullock x OC
Sofia Falcone x Gordon
Sofia x Penguin
Ivy x Tabitha
OC x Jonathan Crane

I'm willing to take any character upon request, if you wish to double.

Last edited:
I just started watching "Gotham" (saddly, I don't even know who Jerome is yet) but hopefully, once I'm caught up on the series, I'll be able to RP with you --- if you are still up for it by then.

I just started watching "Gotham" (saddly, I don't even know who Jerome is yet) but hopefully, once I'm caught up on the series, I'll be able to RP with you --- if you are still up for it by then.

Oh my god, you'll love it!! PM me and keep me updated on how you're finding it. We can fangirl together.

I've see up to the last season but I would very much like to do Jeremiah/Jerome x oc if I could be the oc? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back