• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Dc Comics Rp! (Cat X Bat)

FrizzyIzzy

Our Love Is God
Hello! I'm looking for a Rp buddy to do a Dc Selina x Bruce Rp! Im open to various plot ideas and starters! I mirror in length with my rp partner and I've been Rping for almost five years! I have been Rping in the dc verse since the beginning of my writing experience and would love to put it to use! I'm also very new to this site and prefer rp on discord so if that interests you, lemme know!

Hello! I'm looking for a Rp buddy to do a Dc Selina x Bruce Rp! Im open to various plot ideas and starters! I mirror in length with my rp partner and I've been Rping for almost five years! I have been Rping in the dc verse since the beginning of my writing experience and would love to put it to use! I'm also very new to this site and prefer rp on discord so if that interests you, lemme know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back