• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

DC Comics 1x1

Wild Flame

Hello everyone~

I've been away for about a month and now I'm back and ready for some 1x1s.

One I really want to do is a DC 1x1. I've been watching a lot of CW Arrow and Flash and have been reading up on a lot of DC characters and stories and doing a 1x1 would make me happy ^^

I would like to use my OC, Ashton (She is a female, yes), who is apart of the Yellow Lanterns. I don't mind if you roleplay a canon or OC, I would just love to roleplay her with someone.

I would love to join I love the flash and Gotham watched a few episodes of arrow I also watch agent carter (marvel) I am gonna watch dead pool series (coming out soon) and the super girl series which is also coming out PM me I am a huge fan of DC

[QUOTE="Wild Flame]Hello everyone~
I've been away for about a month and now I'm back and ready for some 1x1s.

One I really want to do is a DC 1x1. I've been watching a lot of CW Arrow and Flash and have been reading up on a lot of DC characters and stories and doing a 1x1 would make me happy ^^

I would like to use my OC, Ashton (She is a female, yes), who is apart of the Yellow Lanterns. I don't mind if you roleplay a canon or OC, I would just love to roleplay her with someone.

[/QUOTE]
If you are still looking...I would be interested in playing Bruce Wayne / Batman. I am a descriptive writer and know a great deal about him. PM me if you are interested and we can discuss it further.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back