• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Day 0 - Interest Check

Astraea

strawbb
It was fine when the matchmaker had declared chara1's partner as someone they had never met before. It was fine when things proceeded as they normally would - Small lunch encounters, Participating in allotted times to speak, Meeting one another in the usual manner.

It was not fine when chara2's friend was waiting for them in their bedroom. Cold. Serious. Talking quickly and quietly.

It was definitely not fine as it was explained that their match was to someone who had been known to be rather evil in nature. Things people would only dare whisper about for if prying ears caught wind there would be consequences beyond anyone imagination. Someone with power over a great population.

The two of them crack a plan - Run. Things were mundane, Chara1 found solace in the fact that they were running from the mundane - It was an adventure! Excitement! Chara2 looked at this a little more gravely - Their freedom and possibly life was on the line.

So, They escape. They manage to hijack a ship and flew themselves until they eventually crash-landed on a planet surrounded by orbiting debris. It was obvious the area had been previously uninhabited. The ruins of communication towers, Small homes, and even farms dotted around the landscape until it hit the edge where the planet seemed to have broken into bigger bits. Their adventure seemed to lead the pair here, But what happened? Are they alone? Will someone come looking for them?

Hello! To start off, I just want to say that I am very new to the sci-fi style genre. This is my attempt to give myself some more experience and also get some feedback from those who do want to write this story with me. 18+, please ^^

I have no preferences as to the gender of your character, nor do I mind which character you would like to write (1 or 2). I try to leave some things open so that my partner can get some of their own spin on things. If you're interested, We can chat more on things such as whether we want this to be romantic/platonic and other things such as background character I'll have dotted through the story. Thank you!

Hi! This looks super cute and fun! If you're still looking for a partner, I'd be interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back