• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Dating Simulator -RP EDITION-

Thepotatogod

and it was this big
Roleplay Type(s)
YOU are a new student at Fenrir High. Today's your first day at school. Everyone's looking at you as you walk through the gates. you feel pretty confident.

[7:30 am; Classroom 2-A]

"Alright class, today's your first day." Ms.Tachibana Amamiya said at the start of her session. "So naturally, there would be new students. you may enter now." she signals you to enter the classroom. You had to introduce yourself.

[?] What is your name?

Results will be on the Story Only Archive Tab. Votes shall be placed here.

Last edited by a moderator:
>Check out story so far at tab 2

There are 3 seats which are vacant.

[]The Back, Near the Window

[]The 3rd Row, at the center

[]The Back, Near the Door

-Update at Story tab-

"That's great! I'm Felicia Liway! I've been a student here since middle school." Felicia introduced herself, smiling cheerfully. "So, do you want to eat lunch with us?"

>What do you reply?

[]"Sure, Why not?"

[]Politely decline

[]"Gladly"

+[]Write in

Last edited by a moderator:
-You know where the story is-

[12:10 PM; Rooftop]

You arrive to the rooftop with Felicia. You saw 4 People. 3 Girls and 1 Boy. Each had their unique hairstyle.

"Ah, There you are Felicia!" A girl who's about 5.9 ft. Tall, has long, black hair said. She looked more mature than Felicia, her breasts being slightly larger than hers. "What took you so long?"

"Well, you see. . . The Transfer student had to buy his food downstairs." Felicia said, sitting beside the Black-haired girl. "Oh, and his name is Dorian Mesi." She opened her lunch box, revealing a standard meal in it.

"And you decided to bring that scum here?" A Tiny Blonde, who's stature is that of a 12 year old said, her arms crossed, whilst giving you a mean look. "How awfully Disgusting!"

"Woah, Rina! Chill!" A boy with brown hair who's wearing a Blue Hoodie said, "It's just the new guy. Plus, He hadn't done anything yet, now did he?" The Faced you with a grin, "I'm Joseph Aguilar, by the way.Nice to meet you, kid."

"I'm Kristine Lluenar, Nice to meet you." The black haired girl said

The Girl wearing headphones remained silent, eating her food. Her height's the same as Felicia's, but her breasts are the same as Rina's.

>What will you say?

[] "And you are. . .?"

[] "What are you listening to?"

[] "Nice Headphones."

+[] Write in

-Update at Story tab-

>You still have 2 more barbecue sticks. who will you give them to?

[]Felicia

[]Rina

[]Eat them yourself

Users who are viewing this thread

Back