Dating service! :D

Do you need friends?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ElliasGee

Do you need friends? Yeah, me too. So welcome to my little thread called Dating service~

Here We attempt to find you a compatible partner in order to get you on the up and up!

Want to have millions of friends?

Be super popular?

Want all the bitties to come a rap-tap-tapping on your door?

Whelp, let us begin!

As this is a general discussion, make some noise!

Also, if character skeletons are sent to me, those of which you want to roleplay as but haven't found the compatible partner to do so, I will post them up so that other's may see and possibly inquire on your abilities

Let's get this partay started!

And at first I thought it was a blank post. Yaay free candy, but mom told me not to take candy from strangers xD lolololololololol ( can either see it as lol lol lol... or a lot of people raising their arms xD forgive me I am feeling weird this evening)

I assume so

<<<<<<<<-------"Well-known Member" not many people know him, even less friends here xD

SolG123 said:
And at first I thought it was a blank post. Yaay free candy, but mom told me not to take candy from strangers xD lolololololololol ( can either see it as lol lol lol... or a lot of people raising their arms xD forgive me I am feeling weird this evening)
I'll give you some candy if you help me find my puppy ;3

[QUOTE="Neko-Neko-Nekomimi]Can I be friends with someone here...?
[/QUOTE]

We can all be frands

:D

Aw look at you guys, being so cute and trying to find my lost little puppy

(too bad for you there isn't one!)

Oh, by the way you two, I also lost my pet:

Hamster

Ferret

Snake

Kitten

pterodactyl

Cupcake

ocelot

Won't you please help me?

);

I came to see what's going on, Only to see People losing a pet, and someone eating a cupcake that has the same name as the pet.

- Shrugs and smiles - Oh well.

Christian mingle 'ey?

I might have to strut me on over there and -- nope I just remembered that the devil told me that website was a scam yesterday while we were partying it up over at the death star with our homie Vader.

I'm pretty sure he ate my cuppycake );

But I may have to do some mingling of my own once you guys find my animals. Mingling with candy and sprinkles and ice cream

(and whips and chains and cameras and hot wax and I'mgoingtohaveallofyoulittleprettiesalltomyself o-e)

:'D 

SolG123 said:
Whoops I'm sorry mister/miss ElliasGee
IMSORRYIMSORRYIMSORRYIMSORRYIMSORRY
Bee tee dubs I will rip your soul out unless I recieve once cupcake in return :D

[QUOTE="Makira Kaiser]I came to see what's going on, Only to see People losing a pet, and someone eating a cupcake that has the same name as the pet.
- Shrugs and smiles - Oh well.

[/QUOTE]
It isn't my fault none of my pets lurve me ;3;

And we all have to let loose sometimes (:

Pets love their owners if the owners show their loves to their Pets. I'm sure your pets love you, Anyways, cupcakes was it ? He/she might've just wander off somewhere. - Yawns as he places a palm in front of his mouth, yawning and closing his eyes with a little tear on the right side of his closed eye - .

ElliasGee said:
Christian mingle 'ey? I might have to strut me on over there and -- nope I just remembered that the devil told me that website was a scam yesterday while we were partying it up over at the death star with our homie Vader. I'm pretty sure he ate my cuppycake );
Ey. Christianmingles is for the christians, and cupcakes are for Vaders.

Way of life, brahski. Way of life.

Pretty deep...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back