• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Dark RP - Found Family and Slavery

ShadyToad101

Hi! My name is Kat.

Now that I have some time on my hands I am resurrecting my two-year-old account. As you can tell from the title - I'm a big fan of darker roleplays (within reason). I've had this plot idea itching in my brain for a while and I figured I'd see if anyone else would be interested. I imagine the story takes place in a modern/futuristic setting, but I'm willing to change this. I'll put my rules/limits at the end of post.

Please note: I am open to changing any part of the plot or just do something that sticks to the general theme instead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The story takes place in [facility], an elite underground slave-trafficking operation where hundreds of kidnapped people are sent to be processed, trained and shown to potential buyers. "A" is one of the facility's main "handlers", his job is to ensure news slaves meet proper criteria, or in other words - to break their will. A is good at his job, he's cruel but not unnecessarily, and he has a strong understanding of human psychology. Due to his exceptional track record A is rewarded with an unbroken slave of his own (hereon out called "B"), to mold into his perfect servant. B is a young (possibly underaged if everyone is comfortable with it), uneducated girl from the slums of [some place]. She grew up poor on the streets without a family, she's timid and easily overwhelmed. B quickly falls in line without putting up a fuss - anything to avoid being noticed.

"C" comes from a society of warriors. She's quick-witted, strong, and accustomed to pain. C finds herself trapped in [facility], but she's determined to return home and to keep her honor. C become's A's responsibility, and for the first time in his life, A is presented with a slave that he might not be able to break. (Basically, this part of the plot is like the movie Spirit: The Stallion of the Cimarron but with humans) As his frustration with C morphs into rage, B quietly watches C in awe. As they spend time together, B starts to wonder if escape really *is* possible.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​
Important Info:
  • I would describe myself as semi-lit (I write more or less depending on the RP situation, but I will always reliably give you a paragraph)
  • I would prefer to play B but if needed I can play as C.
  • The genders of either B or C can be changed if you want.
  • I imagine this RP would have 3 people but if more people want to join we can probably make it work.
  • We can use discord or RP on this site.
  • Everyone must be 18+
Limits:
  • I am not comfortable with any sexual content (basically, let's not do anything that's not allowed on this site)​
  • I'm not comfortable with slavery based on (IRL) race or gender. I also want to avoid using stereotypes of certain real-life countries or cultures so it might best if the countries/cultures in this RP are made-up.​
  • I'm fine with torture (and I imagine that would be part of the plot), but no eye gore please.​
Scene Ideas:
None of these scenes have to happen, and again I'm willing to tweak things. I'm just sharing this to give you an idea of what I'm looking for.

• B being forced to sharpen the whip that is going to be used on C.
  • B & C holding hands between their cages.
  • A getting frustrated and hurting/torturing B every time C refuses to obey.
  • A forbidding B & C from interacting with each other, but they still find a way to communicate.
  • A sitting on his couch, with B and C chained to the floor on either side.
Thanks for listening!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back