• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Dark romantic comedy search!

Chocolatepeeps

Darker and Darker
I'm back after like...a month. Had a lot of health problems so I couldn't manage to reply to anyone! Sorry!
A bit about me:

~ I mirror posts, so just tell me how much you generally post. I also only write in third person.
~ I have a life. School, romance, and other stuff. So I cannot be obsessively responding, but I will post as much as possible. I understand you have a life too and won't pressure you to reply a lot. I'm also 23, if that helps at all. I prefer to roleplay with people over 18.
~ Pm me to get something started. I don't check here often.
~ I love dark plots. Please discuss limits with me! I don't have many.
~ One major limit I have is I do not want a main character to die unless they are immortal or can come back to life. I don't like getting close to a character just to never get to interact with them again.
~ Obviously, I'm looking for a dark romance-related roleplay.
~ I will play either gender, any sexuality. I can also double, or play multiple characters!

Cravings
My role

Stalker x Victim (Could be convinced to play the stalker myself if the plot is right.)
Serial killer x Unknowing best friend/lover
Detective
x Serial Killer
Mafia boss x Cop/significant other/Whatever
Tyrant/Powerful CEO/Something along those lines x Assistant/Rebel (Got a specific idea for this.)
Serial killer x Stalker
Dark romance harem (I have a few ideas for this. I'd prefer to either play the harem, or a female lead.)
Hades x Persephone (Perhaps with dark twists.)
Kidnapper x Kidnapped (Perhaps an idol is kidnapped by a fan. Feel free to suggest.)
Stalker Psych doctor x Patient
Psychologist
x Stalker patient
Imaginary friend come to life x Real Friend
Nightmare x Dreamer
Demon x Human (I have a few ideas for this.)

Mostly looking for someone who could play an interesting stalker/serial killer. Perhaps with a yandere personality of sorts, male or female. c: If you can do that, I'd be super interested!
Next will be a list of harem ideas I came up with!​

Harem ideas
(Please note that these are ideas, not plots. So they will not be written out beautifully. This is just so you can see if you like any of these ideas. I am open to new ideas also!

1. A young man has always adored magical girls. A dream comes true when a group of them appears to save the world. But what happens when he becomes the villain? (I'm really craving this idea!!)
Alternate idea: A young man gets pulled into a scenario with a bunch of magical girls. But he slowly figures out that these girls are less innocent than they appear. Perhaps they even started the trouble that is plaguing the town.

2. (Genders can change!) A young lady moves into a house near a forest. This forest is known as the Bloody Forest(Lame name, can change later.) due to the fact that known serial killers take their victims there to die. The young lady ends up realizing that her home is a perfect hiding spot for the killers to come after they do their job. Luckily for her, she can't die. So this starts a life of her poor carpets getting blood on them.

3. A young writer gets cursed by an angry ex. The curse makes the deadly main antagonists of the writers stories turn into real human beings. These antagonists find themselves just unable to kill, and more oddly attached to their creator, but ignore their pleas to not continue their deadly acts.

4. A young man was working for a gang known to be rather fearsome. Bored of the leader's attitude, he kills him and takes over the role as boss. When this happens, he finds out that the boss sold supernatural beings the gang captured on the black market. So he decides to employ them in his gang instead of selling them.

5. A girl wakes up with no memory in a fancy mansion. Someone has died and there is no escape. It's either find the killer, or die trying.

6. (Thinking of this being f//!)A young witch becomes stronger as she gains new familiars, and maybe even interacts with other witches. The witch can perhaps open a store to sell little magical goods.

7. A dream demon visits different people, and starts to have trouble because he keeps forming too close of bonds with them. Could go into comedic sweet territory of "Demon keeps finding people who aren't in the best situation. Helps them and keeps them for himself."

8. Someone finds themselves in a situation involving many gods. This could be Greek Gods, Roman, Norse, Or even a mix of different kinds. Any type of god or even made up gods work! Maybe in a college setting, or a town setting.

Side note: I've been super into the idea of perhaps an openly polyamorous relationship. One where perhaps the people aren't just fighting for the person, but the person is free to flirt with who they want. If you're open to the idea, I'd be happy including it!​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back