• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Dark Romance

Inulover1

BLACKJACK!
Hey everyone! I was hoping to do a roleplay with darker themes this time around. Something like my character meeting yours and then your character starts to get more and more obsessive over time. Perhaps they're childhood friends who have always been close. Or they're total strangers who happen to bump into one another on the street. Or perhaps a new intern has been hired and the CEO gets a an interest. I'm totally open to other ideas as well so feel free to shoot them my way! Open to fantasy element and such :)

I'm in the Central standard time zone and my schedule is pretty open other than when I work in the evening from 5-9.

Open to both MxM and MxF pairing. I prefer to play female in MxF but that can sometimes change depending on if I feel there's a good connection.

I roleplay in 3rd person past tense POV. Feel free to roleplay in first person but I tend to get a lot more writing out in the third person.

I consider myself semi lit therefore many of my replies are usually more on the descriptive side, ranging from one paragraph to several. I'm not too picky about length but I would really appreciate effort in you responses.

If at any time I am not satisfying you as a partner, feel free to leave the roleplay. I understand that people sometimes don't work well as partners and that's ok.

I love a good romance, I'm down for anything. I like supernatural, modern, noir, and all the others, but creating living worlds is where I'm best. I also love dark themes, so I'd hope we fit. Message me if you'd like to think something up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back