• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom danganronpa 1x1 search (doubling friendly)

forestferns

smile like you mean it
hello, i am cinders! And I have found myself craving a longterm Danganronpa roleplay!

— I’m 19 and I prefer to Roleplay with others adults.

— help me move the plot along please

— I have a whole bunch of AUs that I really want to try.

— semi advanced to advanced please!

— LGBTQ+ friendly please

-- I can do Canon x Canon and Canon x OC

I normally do not do Canon x Canon because the majority of my ships are rare pairs though not all of my ships are rare pairs. However, I will list out my CC x CC pairings just in case.

Leon x Byakuya

Leon x Chihiro

Byakuya x Makoto

Sakura x Aoi

Mondo x Byakuya

Yasuhiro x Leon

Gonta x Miu

Hifumi x Leon

Yasuhiro x Makoto

Mondo x Ishimaru

Mondo x Chihiro

Gundham x Chiaki

Chiaki
x Mikan

Gundham x Peko

Mahiru x Peko

Twogami x Ibuki

Gonta x Kaito -- CRAVING!!

Nekomaru x Gundham

Sonia
x Chiaki

Nekomaru x Teruteru

Gonta x Shuichi

Shuichi x Maki

Kaito x Kokichi

Kaito x Shuichi

Tenko x Himiko

Miu x Kaede

Gonta x Korekiyo

Korekiyo x Rantaro

Ryoma x Kirumi

Korekiyo x Kirumi

Canon x OC stuff:

play for me: Gonta Gokuhara, Ryoma Hoshi, Mondo Owada, Sakura Ogami, Tenko Chabashira, Miu Iruma, Kaede Akamatsu, Hajime Hinata, Hiyoko Saionji, Gundham Tanaka, Byakuya Togami/Twogami, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryuu, Keebo, Himiko Yumeno, Sonia Nevermind

i can play as for you: Tsumugi Shirogane, Kaito Momota, Leon Kuwata, Shuichi Saihara, Kokichi Ouma, Rantaro Amami, Maki Harukawa, Chiaki Nanami, Toko Fukawa, Kiyotaka Ishimaru, Chihiro Fujisaki, Peko Pekoyama, Mikan Tsumiki, Kazuichi Souda, Kirumi Tojo, Korekiyo Shinguji, Aoi Asahina

Would you be open to a RP where we both play OCs. Not a ship. I have an idea I want to do with my OC and was wondering if you are intreasted

Users who are viewing this thread

Back